Become a Sponsor
Sponsorship Opportunities for 2012 All-America City Awards Spotlighting Third Grade Reading Success
In Denver, Colorado, June 29-July 2, 2012, Grand Hyatt, Downtown Denver. Conducted in partnership with The Campaign For Grade-Level Reading www.gradelevelreading.net
The National Civic League gratefully acknowledges the National League of Cities, the United States Conference of Mayors, and the United Way Worldwide, among others, as lead national partners of this award.
What Your Investment Does…This and MORE
- Energizes more than 100 cities, counties, regions and the state to plan and take action to increase grade-level reading scores of at –risk children by 50% in ten years.
- Motivates schools, local government, united ways, libraries, nonprofits, parents and others to work TOGETHER (breaking down silos) in a shared vision with ambitious, doable, trackable, and sustainable action plans.
- Creates opportunity to encourage people to learn more about and undertake new and leveraged evidence-based strategies to help low-income children from ages 0 to 8 to succeed in school, employment, and life.
- Propels people forward to do even more together and to hold themselves to a new and higher standard
- Promotes peer learning among the applicant communities and the Denver & Colorado regions by spotlighting plans, programs and strategies worthy of being national models – and encouraging others to take on the third-grade reading challenge
- Puts a national spotlight on third-grade reading and on the Denver and Colorado region as a national leader.
All-America City Award Gold Sponsor or Underwriter at $25,000-$50,000
- Named sector sponsor (for example, Southwest Airlines, the official airline of All-America City Awards)
- Opportunity to address the delegates at the Awards presentation
- Display booth opportunities at the event
- Best logo placement on the sponsor banner and all program and marketing (press releases and NCL Web site) vehicles
- Tickets to attend all AAC activities or to sponsor youth from the region
- Other opportunities may be considered
All-America City Award Silver Sponsor/Underwriter at $5,000-$20,000
- Logo placement at all AAC events, on the program, on the NCL Web site Company noted on press releases (3 national releases)
- Ten tickets to attend all AAC activities
- Marketing opportunities throughout the event, including a table at the Civic Action Fair.
All-America City Award Sponsor/Underwriter at $2,500
- Support event registration for Colorado leaders and students
- Name/logo on all AAC events, on AAC program materials and NCL Web site
- Seven tickets to attend all AAC activities
All-America City Award Community Sponsor at $1,000
- Support event registration for Colorado youth and nonprofit leaders Name/logo on AAC program materials and NCL Web site
Contact Gloria Rubio-Cortes at NCL at 303-571-4343 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Contributions to NCL are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by U.S. law. (NCL IRS ID 84-1255845) Make checks payable to NCL.